.

Friday, January 14, 2011

15 weeks



15 weeks and 3 days along. Jordon and I are BARELY starting to agree on names-we dont love each others names at all-but we are getting closer! lol. Good thing we still have 24ish more weeks to decide on them!


I have been feeling great! This pregnancy has been as easy as my other two (no morning sickness, WOOT WOOT) :D


The only two differences that i notive with the pregnancy that I dont know if I had the last two or not is my desire to sleep ALL the time. I LOVE to sleep lately, its not that I walk around so fatiged that I HAVE to sleep, its just sleep comes so easy when I get the chance to close my eyes and I have been sleeping SO deeply its amazing! I Love it!


Also, I've actually experienced heart burn for the first time. I've never had heart burn before, EVER. Its not constantly, but has happened quite a few times begining this week. According to all of those "Wives Tales" this kid should be born with alot of hair!


Speaking of Wives tales, I do believe I mentioned that we are not finding out the sex of this baby. So of course, just for fun, I've been reading wives tales and taking lil quizes and whatnot to determine if its a boy or girl (even if they only give a 50% chance of being right, they are still fun to take and tease Jordon with :) I found a quiz-i think on babycenter.com but im not totally sure that I took, It came out that there is a 100% Chance its a girl...however with the wives tales they all lean towards being a boy except for one! lol. But its still fun.




OOOH! Nursery! I think that the nursery is going to be Grey, Yellow and Black. I think its gonna be SUPER cute. I cant wait. Although I am terribly indecisive when it comes to buying stuff like this, I always think im gonna buy it and find something cuter, so we will see if that is going to be the ACTUAL colors we go with!




Well, I will leave you with a few pictures today...

My Amazing kids, Brayden Myles and Harlee Jae-they just learned that there is a baby in mommy's tummy-harlee thinks theres one in hers too.and of course me and my li'l baby belly! Took this on Tuesday! 15 down, 25(ish) to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment