.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh my goodness!

I have had some very interesting cravings during the last few days!

When I was pregnant with Brayden all I wanted all day every day was strawberries.

With Harlee it was Chicken Nuggets.

With this one, wow. Its been weird. Its been something new everyday.

Monday I wanted pickles and ate tons of them!

Tuesday I wanted tuna salad-on crackers, a sandwhich and just plain by the end of the day!

Today has been Cup-O-Noodles and milk.

I cant get enough of them!!



So Jordon and I have decided that we are not going to find out the sex of our baby until he/she is born!

Its going to be hard not to be curious and just ask the dr. out of the blue one day, but I am determined not too!

Our reasonings are

1. It will thoroughly annoy some of our relatives :)

2. It will be fun arguing/guessing if its a boy or girl the whole 40 weeks!

3. When he/she is born, it will have more of a meaning to us when the Dr. says "Its a Boy" or "Its a Girl!"



Here are a few of the nursury sets I've found that I really like that are gender neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment