.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dr. apt

Dr. appointment yesterday went good! babies heart beat is at 155 and all is good.
He/She has definately started moving, nothing to big yet, but if I bend the right way, or wear pants a little tight he/she pushes it like its in his/her space. haha. i love it. I love being able to feel my baby kicking. Its one of the coolest feelings ever, I cant wait til the kicks keep me awake all night :)
According to the dr.'s scale I've gained a total of 6lbs since my first appointment. Not too bad if I do say so myself, especially considering that all I've done the last 3 weeks is eat and drink constantly. Now days however, there is nothing that seems to sound very good. Nothing except what I saw on TV this morning while watching Kitchen Boss-he made some italian sausage and peppers and onions and put it on a sandwhich...OMG that still sounds amazing! I need to figure out a way to get ahold of the stuff to make it and make me one...probably this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment